Food Safety Management SystemsAIAC (E) Accreditation for ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Food safety pertains to the presence of food-borne hazards in food items at the point of consumption. Because food safety hazards can be introduced at almost any stage of the food chain, sufficient control during the entire food string is important. ISO 22000 specifies requirements for a food safety management system that brings together interactive conversation, system management, prerequisite program, and HACCP principles to ensure food safety along the food chain.
ApplicationYou can download the application in downloads page to understand specific requirements. You need to fill the application along with necessary codes and requirements.
- MSCB – 01 for Management System Certification
- MSTR – 01 for Training Organization Approval
- MSTR-02 for Training Course Approval for Inspection Body
RequirementsWe request you to review the requirement of (MSCB – 03) before completing the application from Downloads Page
For More InformationSend email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (Codex)